This is Minato Voice.
This week’s edition begins with information on a call for new students for fiscal 2021 enrollment into Minato municipal kindergartens.
Minato municipal kindergartens will be putting out a call for for 3, 4 and 5 year old children who meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
1) Those who reside in Minato City with their parent/guardian, and whose birthdays fall within these dates.
For 3 year olds, those born between 2nd April 2017 and 1st April 2018.
For 4 year olds, those born between 2nd April 2016 and 1st April 2017.
For 5 year olds, those born between 2nd April 2015 and 1st April 2016.
2) Children whose parent or guardian can take them to and from kindergarten.
Enrollment guidelines and application forms will distributed from Wednesday 11th November. They will be available at each municipal kindergarten, the School Administration Support Subsection of Minato City’s School Affairs Section on the 7th floor of Minato City Hall, the Citizens’ Section of each Regional City Office and the Daiba Annex.
For details, please see the Minato City website or contact Minato Call, on or after 11th November. The telephone number is 03-5472-3710.
The subsection in charge at Minato City Hall is the School Administration Support Subsection of the School Affairs Section.
In Minato City, the Minato City Smoking Rules are in place. They apply to everyone, including people who live or work in Minato City, as well as those who visit. The city asks for your kind understanding and cooperation in adhering to the rules.
Please follow these rules when in outdoor public places anywhere in Minato City, such as roads, parks, children’s playgrounds and public spaces.
(1) Do not throw cigarette butts on the street.
(2) Do not smoke in places other than designated smoking areas.
(3) Even if you are smoking on private property, make sure that people in public outdoor areas do not have to inhale your cigarette smoke.
The section in charge at Minato City Hall is the Environmental Policy Subsection of the Environmental Section.