Minato municipal kindergartens will be putting out a call for for 3, 4 and 5 year old children who meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
1) Those who reside in Minato City with their parent/guardian, and whose birthdays fall within these dates.
For 3 year olds, those born between 2nd April 2016 and 1st April 2017.
For 4 year olds, those born between 2nd April 2015 and 1st April 2016.
For 5 year olds, those born between 2nd April 2014 and 1st April 2015.
2) Children whose parent or guardian can take them to and from kindergarten.
Enrollment guidelines and application forms will distributed from Monday 11th November. They will be available at each municipal kindergarten, the Board of Education Secretariat's School Affairs Section on the 7th floor of Minato City Hall, the Citizens’ Section of each Regional City Office and the Daiba Annex.
For details, please see the Minato City website or contact Minato Call on after 11th November. The telephone number is 03-5472-3710.
The subsection in charge at Minato City Hall is the School Administration Support Subsection of the School Affairs Section.
In Minato City, the Minato Tobacco Rule is in place. It should be adhered to by everyone, including people who live or work in Minato City, as well as those who visit.
Please follow these rules when in outdoor public places anywhere in Minato City, such as roads, parks and children’s amusement parks.
1) Do not throw cigarette butts on the street.
2) Do not smoke in places other than designated smoking areas.
3) Even if you are smoking in a privately owned location, make sure your cigarette smoke is not being inhaled by people in public outdoor areas.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The section in charge at Minato City Hall is the Environmental Policy Subsection of the Environmental Section.